IN THE STUDIO :)
hello gentleman :)
So,after a while we waited outside,we entered the studio couple of minutes later.It was so bright,filled with colourful lights.
before recording started,the director was so busy...there's Awal!haha
The artist on that day are Awal Assyari,Kamal Adli,Zizan Razak(Raja Lawak),FBI,Fara Fauzana,Neelofa,SCha Alyahya and AMyza Aznan.The situation was havoc and crack!It was very awesome!The boys was so handsome I cant even have a blink and the ladies,I cant say a word.Just wishing I have the beuty like them :P.
yes!im looking at you kamal adli n zizan..xoxo!!
What they do on the ring?Well,they actually have to play a game.A battle between the girls and the boys.We are given blue and red balloons so whoever holds red balloon consider as men's supporters and whoever holds blue balloons considered as women's supporters.Me,myself holding blue balloons that time so I cheered for Scha's team.
Guees who at the centre between Fafau and Neelofa?It's Julia,my senior.Seems she's the artist.hahaha.Julia was choosen to be part of the show as the one who hold the cards of "ROUND 1""ROUND TWO" and so on.She looks like an artist or model at this time.Even Zizan and Kamal Adli melts seeing her:P
DINGDONG!BUBYE :*

0 comments:
Post a Comment